How do I register for workshops?
- Online Registration: click here to view a quick video tutorial on how to register online or visit the online calendar of events for a monthly view of workshops.
- Phone: All professional education registrations are to be completed ONLINE ONLY. Professional Education administrative support is available over the phone, for technical issues and complex registration processes. We thank you for your co-operation.
- Email: Registrations can be emailed to: email@example.com - please send a copy of the registration form completed, along with payment information and your registration will be completed.
- Fax: click here to use the appropriate downloadable registration form, fill it out and fax to our office, 905-890-8325.
- In Person: In the Neighbourhood? Stop by our office for a friendly hello and register in-person with our team.
Can’t make it out to training? What else is available?
CDRCP offers professional education opportunities in a variety of forms:
- Webinars: An online learning platform – Take your learning with you online! Available free of cost on a variety of topics, presenters and lengths. To see all of the current webinars click here
- E-Learning: Are you looking for an opportunity to learn online and engage with others all at the same time? Then this is the opportunity for you! CDRCP offers E-book club opportunities throughout the year as well as hybrid course that allow for in-person sessions featuring an alternate week of online communication. Learning in this way allows for weekly reflection of the topics discussed in class the previous course. Courses available for this learning style include the Leadership Series, as well as Reflective Practice at Work. Click here to read more about these opportunities.
Want to stay connected to information on new workshops and learning opportunities? Click here to subscribe to our email list and be first to find out about upcoming sessions.