|Licensed Child Care||Child Care Fee Subsidy||Parent Guide for Choosing Quality Child Care||PIRS- Peel Inclusion Resource Services|
PIRS is a partnership between special needs resourcing programs and licensed child care providers that offer services to families and children before they start school.
PIRS is committed to supporting:
• Children with special needs in licensed centre and home-based child care programs in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga
• Early identification of children who may benefit from resource consultant support.
• Child care programs by providing resources and coaching so that all children can participate fully in child care
Who Can Receive PIRS Supports?
Children with special needs or identified as needing extra support who attend, or plan to attend licensed child care in Peel and would benefit from resource support
How do I contact PIRS?
• Call: 905-791-7800 Ext. 7627
• Email: PIRS@peelregion.ca
• Fax: 905-450-5757
PIRS is part of Peel’s Special Needs Strategy and a partnership between:
- Brampton Caledon Community Living
- Community Living Mississsauga
- Peel Children's Centre
- Region of Peel
- Surrey Place Centre